Win a PAID writing job at Ranger Up!!!
Nick, Tommy, and Crigger love writing, but conquering the world takes time and effort, so we need help. Ranger Up needs new writers and we’re taking the Rhino Den up a notch by hiring 2-4 talented narcissistic assholes from any branch of service to join our team.
1) Write no more than one article a week and no fewer than two articles a month.
2) Articles have to be over 600 words and under 1200 words.
3) Articles will focus on military/police/fire/first responder stories, current events and how they affect the military/police/fire/first responder community, or Emilio Estevez, as we believe he probably feels shitty now that Charlie Sheen gets all the love.
4) We have three flavors of acceptable writing: Funny, Funny, and Serious, but with a Funny Twist.
5) Payment: $100 or $100 worth of gear per accepted article.
By 20 March 2011, submit a Douche of the Week article to [email protected] We’ll post any acceptable articles on the RhinoDen and pay each writer whose article is posted $100 for their work. We’ll allow our Facebook members to vote and the writers of the 4-6 articles with the most “Likes” will be offered a Week 2 assignment.
By 27 March 2011, submit a personal story of a ridiculous situation you were in to [email protected] Be funny. We’ll post any acceptable articles on the RhinoDen and pay each writer whose article is posted $100 for their work. We’ll allow our Facebook members to vote and the writers of the 2-4 articles with the most “Likes” will be offered a Job at Ranger Up and an additional $100 gift certificate.
The absolute winner with the most likes total will receive a $250 gift certificate in lieu of the $100 and the opportunity to embarrass him or herself in a Ranger Up Video.
Ranger Up announces the winners on 5 April 2011.
2) A magical unicorn that will take you wherever you want to go*
*Unicorns only available while supplies last.