By Jack Mandaville I want to make a few of my...
Tis the season for New Year’s resolutions. Everyone’s doing it. We would feel left out if we didn’t. So The Rhino Den, in an effort to always better itself, has made a few resolutions for what it would like to accomplish in 2013.
1. More posts about how to fight tigers.
2. More coverage of puppies.
3. Hypothetical political debates between the characters of the Damn Few and The View.
4. Complex mathematical equations
5. More “L-shaped” ambushes on the Westboro Baptist Church via Twitter
6. Less public masturbation
7. More alcohol consumption
8. Less Douche of the Week articles – Just kidding, we are just as addicted as you!
9. More complex-carbohydrates
10. 50 Shades of Green
11. Give Tim Kennedy a wet willy and live to tell the tale
12. Get Ranger Up and Rhino Den more Twitter followers! ( @Ranger_Up and @TheRhinoDen)
13. Some sort of Rhino Den get together
14. More pie charts
15. More pie
16. More Ranger Panties
17. Interviews of Chael Sonnen/Jon Jones prior to their fight
Did we miss anything? Have anything you want to add? Leave a rather snarky comment and we just might throw a t-shirt your way, just make sure you leave a good email address.
Oh, and by the way…Happy New Year from The Rhino Den!