Miss Air Force – Heather
A native of Arkansas, she is proud to represents the AF.
Hey! My name is Heather Dyre. I am 22 years old and I am a model out of Arkansas. I think that I would be a great ranger-up girl! I love helping people that help others. I think that the soldiers deserve this. They have so much to help our country. Leaving behind family’s, not knowing if they will get to see them again. I would love to be the one to show the soldiers how much we appreciate everything they are and have been doing to keep everyone else safe! I have a lot of friends over seas fighting for out country. These guys don’t get to see hot girls for a long time, so when they are injured and feel like no one cares, I would like to be the one to show them that everyone cares and talk with them when they feel like they have no one else. I wanna show these soldiers that they are the bravest people in the world to do what other people can’t. I would like to affiliated with the Air Force or you pick!
Join TRD on Facebook
- I Have PTSD…So What? 265 comments | 13,288 views | by Rob
- I Wrote This 210 comments | 57,779 views | by Nick
- The Curious Case of Staff Sergeant Parsons 173 comments | 110,256 views | by Jack Mandaville
- Rangerpalooza I 111 comments | 300 views | by admin
- An Atheist Chaplain??? 111 comments | 189 views | by Rob
- On Newtown. On Guns. 106 comments | 21,733 views | by Nick
- Fast Food Workers and the Slow Death of Hard Work 105 comments | 615 views | by Rob