JOB AVAILABLE: Unapologetically American Junior Brand Manager
Junior Brand Manager – Unapologetically American Brand
Application Deadline 15 March 2012
We’re very careful with hires at RU. We want people who are both extremely motivated and really have a passion for working here more than just about anything. We can teach you anything you need to know, but hard work and motivation…well…you either have it or you don’t.
The Unapologetically American Brand is starting to grow faster than our current management team can handle. We’re looking for the next employee that can help manage it.
What the job is:
- You’ll help generate ideas for new Unapologetically American Shirts
- You’ll help generate ideas for how to market and advertise the Unapologetically American Brand
- You’ll be in charge of more and more of the Unapologetically American marketing as you prove yourself
- You’ll help manage the social media component of the brand.
- 10 hours a week at $500 a month (so $12.50 an hour)
- The opportunity to earn your way into a full-time job at RU in Raleigh/Durham, NC
The perfect candidate:
- Loves America
- Is a veteran
- Would like to earn a job working at RU full-time
- Is very passionate and well-read about politics and history
- Believes in the Constitution of the United States and the ideals it espouses more than he or she believes in any political party
- Can write well
- Has a sense of humor
- Can handle direct feedback without a sugar coating
If this is of interest to you, please send the following to [email protected]:
A resume’ and either:
1. A cover letter explaining why you want to work at RU and why you are perfect for the job
2. Or better yet, a video link explaining why you want to work at RU and why you are perfect for the job
Thanks so much for considering joining our team!